Goals; a declaration; resolution.
Whatever I want to call it, I have some ideas for how “this year” should go. Then again, I don’t use January as a marker for the ‘start’ of something, so much as I check in with myself now and again at any time to see where I’m at, how I’m doing, and where I’d like to go.
On the table for this year? In no particular order:
- Broadcasting a live performance from my studio several times.
- Attempting to be booked for live shows in the PNW.
- Testing Traktor Pro 3 with timecode vinyl and my studio audio interface to get back into DJing a bit.
- This may lead to some DJ sets being released as I pull favorites from my vinyl and digital libraries (provided Traktor Pro 3’s “scratch” mode works well for me).
- Get into a ‘content creation’ habit for audio/video that keeps me releasing content to fans throughout the year.
Those are the goals.. the direction.. for my music/art business at the moment. I have personal goals as well that I’m just not ready to share in great detail here (for instance, I’ve been intermittent fasting for majority of 2018 and I plan to continue doing it for 2019… I might post about that more because it does have great affect on my art; my brain; how I feel).
Oh, and obviously I should note that I plan to post here more.. to write more in my journals (online and offline).. as part of the whole ‘content creation’ habit.
I hope everyone out there has some goals of their own and is in a good spot to work toward them!
Have a good one,